Our L-Glutamine powder is certified to be Vegan, allergen-free, non-GMO, and solvent-free. The amino acid L-Glutamine is commonly used for:
- gastrointestinal health*
- muscle maintenance and growth*
Because L-Glutamine is one of the few preferred sources of energy by the brain, L-Glutamine also is reported to help boost mental energy and support normal cravings for food or alcohol.*
Clinical studies in recent years have changed the long-held view that glutamine is a non-essential amino acid. This reassessment has occurred in stages. Since the 1980's L-Glutamine has been classified as a conditionally-essential amino acid, meaning that your body usually can make (synthesize) enough. However, clinicians have widely disputed this view, claiming that “enough” frequently is not enough.
By the early 1990’s researchers were catching up and becoming more alert to the possibility that during times of stress, whether from fever, illness, dieting, or prolonged therapy your body’s production of L-Glutamine simply cannot keep up with its requirements.*
- Lidtke L-Glutamine surpasses JP (Japan Pharmacopeia), USP (United States Pharmacopeia), EP (European Pharmacopeia), and FCC (Food Chemical Codex) standards for purity and safety.
- No animal products of any kind are used in the manufacture of Lidtke L-Glutamine, and it is suitable for Vegan or Vegetarian diets.
- Lidtke L-Glutamine is free of a long list of allergens, including corn, soy, grains, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, gluten, yeast, treenuts, peanuts, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and more. - a longer list than we have on the bottle, due to space limitations.
- Because of its excellent stability, Lidtke L-Glutamine has no expiration date; it is only suggested that L-Glutamine be retested every three years to confirm full potency.
- Lidtke L-Glutamine is made by a natural fermentation process, similar to the process used to produce yogurt.
- Years ago, Lidtke conducted a search for the purest L-Glutamine in the world, and samples were tested by the Burzynski Research Institute in Houston, TX., and none surpassed the L-Glutamine we still carry today!
We have a teaspoon of L-Glutamine each morning in a little water, before breakfast. This product is fantastic, it works.Karen