How do you build a fortress for your health?
There is really no magic about it... it is merely patient attention to detail and careful selection of some of the best clinically-proven ingredients.
Multi-vitamins aren't optimized for the immune system
Multi-vitamins can be great for supporting general well-being.* However, when it comes to supporting your immune system, multi-vitamins simply don't contain the best ingredients in sufficient quantities.* Super Immune is a dependable daily supplement for maintaining healthy immune system function.* It combines clinically proven ingredients to supercharge your health!
This product contains no added gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, dairy products, corn, soy, rice, eggs, nuts, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, perservatives, artificial color, or artificial flavor. Non-GMO.
Note that Vitamin D3 comes from sheep lanolin, and this would not be considered a "vegan D3." This product is Vegetarian, not Vegan, however we use the same vegan capsules for Vegetarian formulas.
What are the clinically proven ingredients?
Each serving of Super Immune contains over 300 mg of a powerful blend of berries, such as acerola and srawberry, a rich and natural source of antioxidants.
A Quick Overview of the Science:
All cells require adequate levels of antioxidants in order to prevent damage to the immune cells .
Zinc is a cofactor in more than 300 enzymes influencing various organ functions having a secondary effect on the immune system .
Vitamins A and D have received particular attention in recent years as these vitamins have been shown to have an unexpected and crucial effect on the immune response . Vitamin A can enhance IgA secretion .
Vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses .
The reason why Olive leaf extract has such clinically-proven antimicrobial activity is thought to be as a response of the immune system .
Echinacea purpurea modulates both innate and adaptive immune responses .
Low Boron levels result in impaired immune response .
Copper plays an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function, but the exact mechanism of its action is not yet known .
Bromelain, a natural extract from pineapple, modulates T cell and B cell immune responses .
- M.A. Puertollano, E. Puertollano, G.A. de Cienfuegos, M.A. de Pablo. Dietary antioxidants: immunity and host defense Curr Top Med Chem. 2011;11(14):1752-66.
- L. Rink, P. Gabriel. Zinc and the immune system Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):541-52.
- J.R. Mora, M. Iwata, U.H. von Andrian. Vitamin effects on the immune system: vitamins A and D take centre stage Nat Rev Immunol. 2008 Sep;8(9):685–698.
- C. Aranow. Vitamin D and the immune system J Investig Med. 2011 Aug;59(6):881-6.
- W. Dröge, R. Breitkreutz. Glutathione and immune function Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):595-600.
- S.H. Omar. Oleuropein in Olive and its Pharmacological Effects Sci Pharm. 2010 Jun;78(2):133–154.
- Z. Zhai, Y. Liu, L. Wu, D.S. Senchina, E.S. Wurtele, P.A. Murphy, M.L. Kohut, J.E. Cunnick. Enhancement of Innate and Adaptive Immune Functions by Multiple Echinacea Species J Med Food. 2007 Sep;10(3):423–434.
- F.H. Nielsen. Is boron nutritionally relevant? Nutr Rev. 2008 Apr;66(4):183-91.
- Victoria J. Drake, Ph.D. Overview of the Immune System Linus Pauling Institute's Micronutrient Information Center 2010 August.
- C.R. Engwerda, D. Andrew, A. Ladhams, T.L. Mynott. Bromelain modulates T cell and B cell immune responses in vitro and in vivo Cell Immunol. 2001 May 25;210(1):66-75.
We have been registered with the BBB since 2006, over 11 years and 0 complaints.
We are so sure you will like this product, that we guarantee it or your money back.
All our products are manufactured in a GMP certified facility, and we use only the highest quality ingredients.
Security provided by Authorize.net, HackScan, and secure checkout with Let's Encrypt.